Thursday, April 17, 2008

Trip to the booth...







Heading to Log Cabin Gifts tomorrow afternoon to give my booth a Spring FRESH look before the weekend hits! Last Saturday was a killer day for sales for us. Thanks everyone! These are just a few of the fun things that will be added! I will snap pictures once I have it all set up and it will be all about G A R D E N I N G !!! Oh...wishful thinking and hoping! I am working on some fun little pots of herbs for y'all...can't wait to show you! This is a fun little stitchery that sets us straight...a great little vintage desk that had a new color put on her and some awesome, rusty hardware added! I've stitched up another Welcome stitchery but this will be the last of it's kind since I've run out of the great wool blanket that I had used for the background. A great and warm little frame to add to your summer cottage! Wait till you see the table I had worked on over the weekend...I want to KEEP it! I got the idea out of a Flea Market Style book....copied their idea but used my own word! (I'm keeping you on the edge of your seat!) Tune in tomorrow....

4 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Good morning Karen. Have a great time setting up your booth...what fun!

Have you gotten any warm weather in your area yet or are you still under snow?

Love the stitcheries and that great old desk.

Have a wonderful day
Doreen

ps..I've got to add you to my friends list. :)

Karen said...

Hey Doreen! Good Morning!! Thanks for stopping in! We do have warmer weather and I am, once again...happy! ha! We've been walking again and enjoying the mud! LOL Hopping over to check your's out, now! Have a great day, as well!
Karen

Pam B said...

Karen, I never would have thought of adding rusty hardware to an antique desk...what a neat idea!

LOVE your blog!

Karen said...

Thank you, P.J. You wouldn't believe the difference it makes! You should see how great the cupboard turned out from an old, wooden book case...great, rusty star handle on it! LOL Thank you...gal! Karen